Back in April, we wrote about archery problems, pointing out 12 issues only archers will understand. Just when you thought your archery problems were over, here are 10 more that you just can’t ignore:
1. Having to save all your pennies
2. Not being able to un-see this:
3. Shooting a Robin Hood = good. With brand new arrows? Painful.
4. We’re very grateful for Katniss. And we ask all archery ranges to add extra shooting space.
5. “Why do you have calluses?” Because archery.
6. When you want to practice archery, but there’s a moose in the way:
7. Hitting the wood. Or the metal. Or anything besides the target.
8. When math archery problems show up on tests:
9. Bowhunters have archery problems, too: