1. Always point arrows at your target, never at the sky.
Tobias Menzies as Edmure Tully, Photo: TheAmazingSpiderMatt
2. Shoot even when others doubt your abilities. You’ll improve with practice!
Isaac Hempstead-Wright as Bran Stark, Photo: Fanpop
3. Shoot your bow in the woods for a change of pace. Don’t limit archery to a range.
Maisie Williams as Arya Stark, Photo: Screenpicks
4. Keep your eye on the target.
Alfie Allen as Theon “Reek” Greyjoy, Photo: AllMovies
5. It’s OK to get excited when you hit the target.
Maisie Williams as Arya Stark, Photo: unaffiliatedcritic.com
6. Don’t let foul weather keep you from shooting archery.
Rose Leslie as Ygritte, Photo: Pop-topia
7. Find a convenient way to carry your bow and arrows.
Ellie Kendrick as Meera Reed, Photo: Helen Sloan
Interested in archery? Check out Getting Started in Archery and 5 Fun Ways to Get Started in Archery Right Now.